Lab Me Analytics is a blood test analytics company based in Singapore, pioneering Digital Health AI to reduce disease and improve lifespans globally.
Lab Me Analytics is an artificial intelligence (AI) platform that provides blood-work analysis and predictive insights for patients and healthcare providers.
We use selected and anonymous data collected to allow healthcare providers and universities make better decisions leveraging big data capabilities.
To fulfill this mission the Computational Biology and Data Science team is searching for a highly collaborative and inquisitive scientist to join an inter-disciplinary team to transform blood test results and clinical discoveries into testable therapeutic hypotheses. We are looking for a biostatistician and data scientist with extensive experience with text analytics, biomedical ontologies and analyzing electronic health records (EHRs). The position will involve collaboration with computational biologists, statisticians and data scientists. The candidate will leverage publicly available data as well as proprietary data from partnerships. The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, ability to work independently as well as on highly collaborative teams, and a strong foundation in statistics including biostatistics, machine learning and graph theory. This biomedical informatics and data science position with the Computational Biology & Data Science team provides a unique opportunity to harness the information from human blood work, and clinical data to support the development of novel therapeutics.
- Clean, organize and harmonize EHR data from multiple sources
- Convert unstructured text into structured text and integrate with EHR
- Generate patient cohorts from EHR data for genetic and genomic analysis
- Develop patient stratification algorithms
- Collaborate with statistical geneticist & computational biologist to integrate EHR with functional data
- Collaborate and coordinate with external EHR resources and statisticians.
- PhD in a quantitative discipline (biomedical informatics, computer science, computational biology, biostatistics, statistics, statistical genetics, engineering, epidemiology)
- Experience with experimental design and classical statistics
- Experience with machine learning, exploratory data analysis, statistical modeling
- Experience in novel classifier development and implementation
- Scripting and Statistical programming skills (R/Python/etc.)
- Experience with cloud computing (e.g. AWS, Google)
- Experience with managing, cleaning and normalizing large, multi-dimensional datasets
- Knowledge and experience with electronic health records (EHRs)
- Knowledge of clinical data standards and ontologies including ICD, SNOMED, UMLS, etc.
- Knowledge of text analytics and natural language processing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Experience collaborating with computational biologists and geneticists
Recruitment & Staffing Agencies : Lab Me Analytics and its affiliated Lab Me Analytics companies (collectively, “LMA”) do not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than candidates. The submission of unsolicited resumes by recruitment or staffing agencies to LMA or its employees is strictly prohibited unless contacted directly by Flagship Pioneering’s internal Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted by an agency in the absence of a signed agreement will automatically become the property of LMA, and LMA will not owe any referral or other fees with respect thereto.
|Job Category||Biostatistics & Data Scientist|
|Estimated||$90,000 - $110,000 a year|
|Skills||Optical Character Recognition, Scripting, AWS, Experimental Design|